Wednesday, February 16, 2005

So today was really tough. I had class 10-6:30 with aproximately 2 hours breaks on and off througout the day... this block of classes also included my 3.5 hour aquatic ecology lab, which is fun but I have to get cleaned up again after it because we get wet and sweaty etc... Then today I substitute taught for Leila in her evening lab 6:30-9:30 with Dave (who is her UTA and quite nice even if he's a cell biologist). THEN I came home to a phone message from him (fuck fuck fuck). Sheesh. I'm tired and have a test tomorrow and have to get the quizzes graded to hand out tomorrow morning and don't have my usual time to study tomorrow afternoon because I've got to sit out at Girl Scout cookie booth sales....
anyways, I just had to complain a little bit. it was a long day and isn't nearly over b/c I still have to finish grading and I need to study at least a little bit before slumber. But you know, it wasn't that bad of a day, just long. I stopped by the booth sales at Wescoe Beach today (our first day!) and things were going swell. They'd already sold a bunch in just the first 10 minutes of being set up! Sweetness! I love planning things so they work out well. And this is me, this is all me. I organized everything barring the signing up of troops. I'm so incredibly proud of me and of the group. All the times we have available are due to the willingness of the group to sign up to help! WOOT!
So, if you need your GS cookie fix, come on up to Wescoe Beach during the next few weeks. I'm there tomorrow from 12:20 to 2:30 and Friday from 12:20-3:30!
Have a nice evening everyone!!
(sorry about the foul language)

No comments: