Wednesday, February 09, 2005

WHY? WHY would he try to contact me? I told him I didn't want to be friends if he was going to be the way he was. WHY? And to top it off I heard from Chris this week too. I don't do this to people I used to date. I don't torment them by suddenly popping back into being! Life in this area isn't fun right now. I need to be strong and single right now.

Thursday night/afternoon and Friday morning: random (and by random I mean completely so) trip to Oklahoma to see a concert with Shannon. 1st concert I'll have ever been to and first time in OK. Hopefully everything will be ok. I'm dubious of the highway still. And it's a 10 hour trip or so. But we'll be fine, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your trip!! That sounds great. Those goofy boys can't find you in Oklahoma...heh

Posted 2/10/2005 at 6:58 AM by steph421