Monday, November 07, 2005

88.25% on my second statistics test! I still have an A, and will maintain an A if I get at least an 85% on the final. Not the greatest odds ever, but I haven't scored below 88% on anything yet:)
PANAMA!!!!!! Our first meeting it tomorrow night, which is super exciting.
I've just realized that every night this week I have something going on, which is not good for the fact that I have a massive paper due Thursday next week... however it is cool because everything that I'm doing is really fun. Tonight was Ecotourism class, as will be Wednesday, but we're also having pizza and it is at our professor's home... (ie: it can include beer and wine). Tomorrow I've already said what that is, and Thursday is LSOP stuff. Friday is a movie/coffee discussion night that I'm planning with my church youth group YUCCA (Young UCC Adults... UCC standing for United Church of Christ, if you were wondering).

So. It will be interesting, but very good and very busy. Oh, and I saw Sebastian, Onur's friend, today. I miss getting to know him, he was really cool. Oh well. He leaves to go back to Germany in less than 2 months anyways.

No comments: