Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Currently Listening
El Hombre Merengue
By Kinito Mendez

I'm mainly writing because I wanted to make sure and post the music I'm listening to currently. It's some pretty good Merengue, as far as I can tell. I wanted to make sure to post it because I'm amazed that the artist managed to pull off the patented geeky double thumbs up (go merengue!!) for his album's cover. Well, I don't think it is something you can pull off, but it's there, and hilarious. Now, I'm not saying that I've bever whipped out the double thumbs up before... infact, I tend to use it more often than I would like. It's almost unconcious. Besides the point. There's nothing better than a cheesy CD of merengue music!
My first Panama meeting is Tuesday evening. I can't wait to meet everyone and hear more about the trip. Next Wednesday I have my screening interview for the Peace Corps so next week will be fun!

No comments: