Tuesday, November 08, 2005

So exciting! I've discovered that the Keystone Center and their Professional Development wing are actually using the documentary I produced! The entire documentary is not on the web... it is, afterall about 8 minutes. I have a feeling that they have it there as a teaser, and that if a request for the documentary comes up they may send a copy. My name isn't attached to it in any way or anything, but it is mine. I made it, and they are using it. I made it in the sense that when I opened it in the computer lab just now (where the sound is muted) I could 'hear' what was actually being said... I've seen it so many times and spent so much time on it.
Yay:) Life is good when things you do actually have a chance to make a difference!
(to find it, on the website above click on the old film camera icon in the upper left)

No comments: