Sunday, November 06, 2005

Spending some time with my sister in Greeley was pretty nice. I finally got to meet some of her friends. We also watched Spanglish. A good movie!
I went to visit my Grandma yesterday. It had been way to long, even taking into consideration how busy I am. It was good, and I'm going back again next Sunday. She actually looked pretty good, and she was the one who suggested chatting in the kitchen, and she walked me to the door rather than having me take her back to bed. To me, that seemed positive. I wonder if she's happy.
I'm spending the afternoon studying and listening to this great online radio station I found that among other genres, plays some great 80s music:) Why do I like the 80s so? Perhaps it reminds me of the movies from that period that I like, and also the days when Michael Jackson was much less scary.
Back to studying!

No comments: