Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The end of the semester is fast coming to a close. I'm excited about it, and excited about my classes next semester and about the new start I get. I'm not excited because that means everything now comes due... my proposal and my proposal presentation, my paper on the Galapagos, my letter of inquiry and list of funders... ick. I'm also really not looking forward to that stat final I have to take either.

But I do love this season. I love the way lights in your window look when you wake up pre-dawn. I love how the smell of snow is in the air. (if only it would just snow!). I love the decorations going up around the town and I love the anticipation of the gift-giving season and the anticipation inherent in advent. It makes me smile despite the bitingly cold wind we get sometimes.

Girl, don't sweat it... I'm hoping to have some portfolio goodness by break- Dec 16th-ish. Take care of yourself and enjoy the winter season=).
Posted 11/30/2005 2:09 PM by Shannona

No comments: