Thursday, November 03, 2005

Currently Listening
Rimsky-Korsakov - Scheherezade. Capriccio espagnol

For my friends out there:The short but incredibly confusing relationship with Onur is over. Thank you all for being so supportive.
Now I'm going to continue being excited about Panama, about figuring out what my research will be for my MS, the whole Peace Corps application process, and about being ME!

Panama!! Sounds awesome. Boo on confusing relationships... welcome back to the land of the single=).
Posted 11/3/2005 11:47 PM by Shannona

Actually, I got to thinking about it...and the MAJORITY of my friends aren't even dating anyone--There's some SOE single people, a few really close friends from our high school gang and tons of friends from high school that are single, and people I've met here. I'm with Shannon- boo on confusing relationships. At least it didn't go any longer than it had to for you to figure out it wasn't gonna be right. Hopefully talk to ya soon!
Posted 11/4/2005 10:29 PM by steph421

Yes, I think I'm going to just say "no" to matchmaking for a good long while. But Kim as a matchmaker? That is incredibly frightening!!!! Why would you ever let her do that? ; ) I mean, just looking at the situation with the guy she is currently dating and episodes in the past...Lol! Sorry about the confusing relationship - like Steph said, at least it was short. Have a great weekend!
Posted 11/5/2005 9:12 AM by uruka

No comments: