Thursday, December 08, 2005

Currently Listening
Our Little Corner of the World: Music From Gilmore Girls
By Various Artists

The proposal is done and turned in! Another good thing about today... I learned that I don't have hallucinations when I'm stressed.


earlier...

I've decided that I really hate the APA 5th edition style of formatting and citing papers. The citations are not that bad or hard, but for someone who was trained many years ago that two spaces go between sentences, and now they have to write an entire proposal with only one space between sentences, you begin to hate the space bar. It might be because it is late also, but I don't think so. I think it's just the stupid APA. Why do they do this to us students? It's just so they can make some money, sell this stupid style manual to the dopes who decided that their discipline would use this style manual over one of the millions of others. I'm still working on my proposal. I should be done relatively soon, especially since the lit review portion is the longest/hardest and it is about half done and then all that is left is the methods. I may actually get a tad bit of sleep tonight... that is if I start working again.

Next semester... I'm not doing this to myself again.

ps-just so you know, I'm actually quite happy and content with life, things get out of proportion when you have a proposal due tomorrow and a guy who asked you out a week ago but never did call again and who you have to ask about that tomorrow with little to no sleep in your system. yah, that tends to make one a bit grumpy... ;)

Aww, Heather, sounds like you are overwhelmed. Good luck on finishing your proposal and with the guy. Perhaps he's just as overwhelmed as you and that's why he hasn't had a chance to call you? I dunno, just a thought. He could also just suck and not be worth your time, but I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt first :)
Posted 12/8/2005 10:32 AM by steph421

No comments: