Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Test? Completed! Left? Two smallish papers for my Ecotourism class. My goal is to have them done by Thursday afternoon.

Today starts my Christmas Break work-athon, or what ends up looking like one anyways. Suddenly I find myself with four jobs, and also advertising to the Mom's Club that I will be babysitting over the break. That on top of all the reading I'd like to do and the craft-making I'm doing for Panama fundraising along with craft-making for Christmas presents and just other things I'd like to do, like hanging out with friends, going out with Logan (though apparently he'll be working a ton too) and being with my family.

I think I can manage it:) And I'm excited to be working all these different jobs.
My passport is supposed to come tomorrow, which is super exciting!

No comments: