Thursday, December 15, 2005

I'm done! And Karin moved out tonight, which was sad. As the semester went on we ended up talking a lot more and I like her, she was just so different from anyone I know, but cool. So my new roommate, Natalya from Armenia moves in Saturday, which means that tomorrow the custodial staff will be cleaning the apartment all day. Ugh. The funny thing is, Natalya is the same girl who moved out from my room in September so I could move in, and now she is back.
I've heard horror stories about the dishes she leave in the sink forever, and the food she leaves uncovered in the fridge and lets mold, and this dish she cooks that smells bad... but I've also heard that she is very nice. So, I'm hoping for the best, and stocking up on plastic wrap and remembering that nothing can be as bad as Sophmore year (despite the good friendship formed!)

Good point. Why would someone lie about a thing like that! Lol! Best of luck with the new roommate. Maybe you can lay some ground rules together at the beginning so that things don't get tense later on? Grossness should not be tolerated!
Posted 12/16/2005 10:23 PM by uruka

No comments: