Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Woo, back at home for the next week or so. The roomie doesn't seem bad so far, but she is slightly messier it seems, but not bad. And the room smells different, but she is a different person than Karin blah blah. I feel kinda bad leaving her there while I'm home with family for Christmas when I could be getting to know her. But it was her decision to come back here right when everyone else will be out of town. I don't know why she did that. Do Armenians celebrate Christmas? I should ask when I next see her.

I'm just glad to be off of school, whatever I end up doing during the days during my vacation. Even the trying to manage multiple jobs isn't bad considering I don't have to worry about having to read anything or do any homework. I needed the break so bad. And now I'm crafting myself to death, which I like. Though knitting is a bit harder than I thought, I really messed up something on my sister's scarf today and after taking out 5 rows still didn't figure out what I had done, but somehow fixed it. lol

I'm also going to be reading alot. I really wanted to pick up the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe but found, to my dismay, that I packed it away when I was back in my parents' house in September because I just had too many books to fit on the shelf. Why did I think it was one that I wouldn't read again in the near future? Curses. Tomorrow perhaps I'll find a copy at the library, but I doubt it (stinkin movie).

Tomorrow night I am also going to be heading for coffee with Logan, and then just general "hanging out." Any clues as to what this might mean to a guy? In any case, it will be nice.
'night and Merry Christmas to everyone!


Yay for being back home! I feel the same way about jobs- I'd rather manage odd jobs full time over break than be in school. School is stinky! And yay for another date or get-together, whatever, with Logan. You'll have to let me know how that goes!
Posted 12/20/2005 9:34 PM by steph421

No comments: