Saturday, December 24, 2005

I am happy! Life, despite my car being in the repair shop, and being incredibly behind at one of my jobs, is good. I'm looking forward to a new year and a new semester and the challenges that it will present. I'm looking forward to this new relationship that, for the first time ever, is actually something good that might just last a bit longer than the last relationship (wait, it already did... lol). I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with my family tomorrow before work starts up again Monday. I'm looking forward to life. Even the car bit, I've learned a bit more about cars and what you do when the car breaks down and you have to get it towed somewhere. I've learned not to work three jobs during the same week and much less, during the same freaking day, especially the week before Christmas. Last night Logan and I went to a caroling party thrown by a friend of mine from high school. It was actually, really nice and I got to see tons of people I hadn't seen for years, including one long-lost friend from 9th grade and part of 10th who has been in Croatia for the last year and a half. Then we went to my apartment and watched the Skeleton Key and basically, it was good... it was all good.

God Bless you all and Merry Christmas!

No comments: