Wednesday, December 07, 2005

OK, so now onto the proposal itself. The presentation turned out good, really good in fact. I got a 49/50 on it, and compliments as well. If only they all knew that what they took 2 weeks to prepare I prepared in a day. I feel like I'm cheating. I think it's because I do most of my work (before I ever sit down to type anything up) in my head. I've always been this way, I have to think about it a long time before anything coherent will come out on the page. It makes for long nights usually, but it works, I guess. I do need to change though...

Tonight I have an interview for the manager's assistant job I'd like to have the rest of the school year. I hope it goes well, because it would be a great way to be more involved in the apartment!

Good luck on your interview!
Posted 12/7/2005 11:20 AM by BluesOn22s

Good job on the presentation!! And good luck with the interview. I will post more sometime, but you're right, it is about the car.
Posted 12/7/2005 7:30 PM by steph421

No comments: