Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Hanging out ended up being picking Logan's younger brother, Ian, up from the airport last night. It was nice though. On the way down we just talked, I met Ian, and then on the way back was more chatting and comfortable silences. That's pretty rare, the only person I've ever had comfortable silences with is my Dad... maybe Mom and I'm sure a friend or two. Tomorrow night we're going Salsa dancing and then probably watching the Skeleton Key.

I'm ready for a break. I know it is break, but I can't wait until this week is over because then there will be just less in general for me to cram into each day. The new job working on vacates for I-House is going well, but I'm behind. I don't think that matters though. Especially because yesterday I went in to talk with the office manager and she found a bunch of vacates that weren't done by one of the managers that I now add to my growing pile. I wish I'd said no to this job, it's kinda ongoing and something I should take an hour each day to do, but can't necessarily. After Christmas it will get better however.

I'm off to LSOP to work and then the library to work and then some vacates and then a staff meeting at I-House.

**edit** I passed all my classes with As and A-s (apparently in grad school A- is not a 4.00, though) and that's super exciting!

No comments: