Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hey amigos, I need your help. My dad and I are applying to The Amazing Race to be filmed in June 2006, we figured, why not. We could see the world, possibly win a million dollars and get to spend time together. Anyways, one of the application questions is "What famous person reminds you of yourself?" and I'm pretty much stuck. I was thinking Audrey Tautou as Amelie... but that's a character not a famous person. So, do you have any suggeststions? lol. the questions they ask are all pretty interesting. We're also trying to come up with an idea for our three minute audition tape too.
Oh, this is funny!
Gracias!

That is awesome!!! oh my gosh, it'd be so cool if you guys got on there. I love that show! You'd be my first friend-turned-reality-show-contestant! As far as the questions go, that's tough. You kinda remind me of Eleanor Roosevelt- very humanitarian and wise. Or think of someone funny. You gotta stand out, of course. They want TV drama. Sound super competitive. Good luck and let us know what you end up doing on the tape!
Posted 12/29/2005 9:46 AM by steph421

Thank you, and Happy New Year's as well!!! You know, I watched the first season of the Amazing Race but haven't watched it for a long time. I would totally make time to watch if you made it on - that would be so cool!! Haha! And you definitely wouldn't be one of those fighting teams! I'm not sure if I can help you with the question, though. Have you decided on anything yet?
Posted 12/30/2005 2:42 PM by uruka

No comments: